Thursday, April 26, 2007

Hikes are not always fun





Well - not going on hikes, you definitely live safer than I do -
you won't believe it but during our hike along one of South
China's biggest water reservoirs in the New Territories last
saturday, I stumbled across some stairs and fell pretty hard
(of course in the midst of the hike, I still had to continue
for 7 km with a damaged foot because we were in the middle of
nowhere) so that I spent my sunday morning hopping to the
closest hospital and getting x-rayed.
Luckily nothing is broken but once again I tore my ligament,
this time on my left ankle. I have to take it slow for at least
3 weeks, will have to limp around on steep pebble streets in an
air cast and can forget about my remaining salsacise classes :-(
I could curse all day long because of that, sigh....

Now I have to rest the leg again, it should be high up which of
course it is not right now ;-) Ciao...........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Das ist ja ne Überraschung! Nette Idee. Ich freu mich über Neuigkeiten.
Adietsche

Anonymous said...

Superidee! Ich freu mich schon auf weitere interessante Neuigkeiten! Gute Besserung für Dein Bein und schönes WE!